"The Bradley masterfully combines the homey feel of a mountain bed-and-breakfast with the upscale style and privacy of an urban boutique inn..."
San Diego Magazine
The downtown Bradley Boulder Inn offers a variety of rooms which feature amenities like balconies with mountain views, romantic fireplaces, and baths with oversized jetted tubs. Our beds have custom-made mattresses and feature soft Egyptian cotton linens for a restful sleep.
"It could have been the smell of banana bread in the oven, or the crackling fire in the stone fireplace—or maybe it was our hostess Sarah’s invitation to the nightly wine-and-cheese hour—but walking through The Bradley’s front door felt like coming home at the end of a long day."
Important information about The Bradley:
- We are staffed from 7am-7pm daily. If you plan to arrive later than 7pm, you must let us know so the necessary arrangements can be made for your late arrival.
- Always check the cancellation terms of your particular reservation. Cancellation terms differ by Reservation type (individual, group, etc.).
- Group bookings or blocks of rooms may be available by calling (303) 545-5200 or by forwarding an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ATTN: Group Sales.
- No Smoking of any kind is allowed on property. A cleaning fee will be charged to credit card on file if necessary.
- This is an adult-oriented property. Children under 14 years are not permitted.
- No pets please.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We cannot accept cash, checks or debit cards.
The Bradley is a member of these fine organizations: The Boulder Chamber of Commerce, The Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau, Downtown Boulder, Inc. and The Boulder Hotel and Motel Association.
* Holiday gift certificates are redeemable anytime, even when our published rate is higher. (Some premium dates not available). Call for more information.